7.20.2015

Something-New. . .Monday!

I actually finished this celestial batch on Sunday, but my computer wasn't cooperating. Come to think of it, my whole day wasn't cooperating. Ever have one of those days? The kind where you really just shouldn't have gotten out of your pajamas, or left the house, or attempted to communicate with any other human person? And you certainly shouldn't have made any rash decisions about whether or not to bring home a vintage trailer that had a tree crash through its roof so its owners were giving it away and all you had to do was go way across town in hellish traffic and tow it home even though you've never towed anything or driven the thing doing the towing and it's stupid hot out and everything breaks, and, and, and... Seriously, I should have stayed in my jammies.
Lots of moons going on this past week. I think they were inspired by my newly-built outhouse, which really needs a moon on the door. What's with putting moons on outhouse doors anyway? And does it have anything to do with why we refer to bare butts as moons?

Anywayhere's the latest silliness:
Artemis Moon                                                                     Bliss and Beaumont
Soleil                                             Celeste                                          Orion

Hope the rest of you aren't having one of those days.
If you even suspect that you might be, I strongly suggest NOT getting out of your pajamas.
(And while you're hanging out in your jammies, strolling through cyberspace not getting into any trouble at all, maybe you'll stop by my shop ☺)


4 comments:

  1. I am having one of those lives, lol.
    Love the new pieces and one of these days I am going to find the time to relax and work on my daughter's room.
    I am going to try and paint an ocean scene on the wall and decorate in a fun beach theme with some of her things to remember her by, that way I will have a place to be with her in spirit and be creative.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was googling the half moon outhouse connection you asked about and thought I had it. When I went deeper I found there really is no substantiated reason and so your "mooning butts" theory is as good as any! And for me, Soleil is the ray of sunshine in this post. Well done, Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh not silliness at all, just beautiful, whimsical, adorable art! Sorry for the bad day but hope the cross country trek for the trailer was worth the aggravation. Love your moon - outhouse - bare bottoms theories!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...